Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mommy's First Blog

I can't believe it! I said I would have a blog up today and here I am. I am going to post my email I sent yesterday to some family for my first blog and make sure everyone is up to date. I'll update with pictures and stories, so don't miss a day, hopefully it will keep you entertained, smiling and in touch with our family adventures.


Yesterday was so fun, Abbi went back to school and it was dress as a book character day. She went as Harriot the Spy and had a little note pad, binoculars and a magnifying glass. She enjoyed getting back in her routine and wanted to stay at after school and play for a little while. Right now she has Tyler's guitar to his playstation out and is performing Bad to the Bone. We have a superstar on our hands, hopefully she won't go full on rock on us.


Tyler and Eric had football practice this morning then Eric came back home. He is off for 2 weeks, I need to make a honey-do list while I have a chance. He cut wood today, tomorrow it is oil change day, maybe I can talk him into a detail inside too. Wish me luck. Tyler went to a friends yesterday and played for a while, but today was back to work out after school day. I think he may have 1% body fat. I think I have his other 99%, breastfeeding helps though and when the fluid finally leaves I will be a new person. No more cankles. Tyler is on the couch now holding Max. Eric is sitting next to me, dying to rub my feet. I'll let him when I am done.

Max had his first doctor's appt today. He was perfect of course. The power of prayer. After I picked up Abbi from school, Grannie, Max and I got to take her to gymnastics and it is so fun watching her. When we got home Mom had roast and potatoes and carrots ready in the oven. YUMMY! The food is so wonderful, last night we had chicken enchiladas and for lunch I got potato soup. It is going to tough to follow her when she leaves. Eric and the kids loved my food before, but I am afraid her restaurant might be a couple stars ahead of mine.






It is feeding time, so I better sign off. I'll update tonight when I have more pictures and stories to tell. We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't all the babes, big and small beautiful. Abbi is moving way too fast for me on that balance beam.
    It was great seeing all of you last Thursday. Max is changing everyday. Can hardly wait for spring break and the end of course work at Capella for a few weeks. Then i can really enjoy being a grandmother. Love you all, Big Momma

    ReplyDelete