Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Go Hogs!

Well Pap-pa, I think Max is ready for the Razorback games! I put his little Razorback outfit, hat and booties on and he was so excited. I could barely get a picture for all the kicking. We had a good day yesterday, lots of naps for Max and Mommy. Today is a big day, Mommy has a hair appointment and Abbi has gymnastics. Max will get his first bottle (pumped of course) so wish us luck. Hopefully he will make it through at the salon. Eric is going with me, he was a little amazed that it would take 2 hours. What can I say, beauty takes a while.
Abbi had fun playing with the jogging stroller last night. It was her emergency vehicle and she was picking up her babies that were loading up their diapers. She said she was a professional because her babies didn't cry when she changed their diapers. I think that was a little jab at me for Max waking up her in the middle of the night :). We moved the changer into our room last night and changed him in there with the door closed. Much better I think. I am off to get ready for our big day, we are so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Wooo Pig Sooie, he looks great!! Love all that cute Razorback stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it fits! It's so funny how I was worried that would be too small for him.:) Make sure he wears during the Hogs SEC game later this week, it may be our only hope! Go Hogs!!

    ReplyDelete