Saturday, April 3, 2010

Big People, Yeah!


Thursday I got to go eat lunch with friends from work. It was so fun to sit and talk with adults! Max seemed to enjoy getting held by all the pretty ladies. I enjoyed seeing friends but I must say I am not anxious to get back in the rat race. Give me a few more weeks though and I may be ready for some more brain activity, not that playing with a newborn isn't stimulating. Eric made a funny the other day. I told him it was going to be hard to go back to work and he said, "aren't you tired of sitting around here all day. All you moms out there are laughing hysterically I'm sure. I do sit around every 2-3 hours feeding him, but there is the frantic rush in between to try and get the house picked up, clothes washed, errands run, get in a little exercise, Abbi picked up and entertained not to mention the many attempts just to get ready. Oh well, I am sure he will get tired of sitting around all summer when he has the three kiddos at home while Mommy goes back to work :).
Max is smiling for real now, I have to act really silly which isn't that much of a challenge and he will give me a big grin! He is in his little bunny outfit today and we are all going on an Easter Egg hunt. I'll update as soon as possible, which might be a couple of days, I have a lot of sitting around to do. Love you honey.
We are blessed.
















1 comment:

  1. I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole!! I will say that when you get tired of sitting around up there, you can come sit around down here for me!! :) Love you guys- can't wait to see you all again. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete