Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick Update

I haven't updated in forever and man have we been busy! Abbi had field day at her school and Max and I got to go help out. We were in charge of the potato relay. Super fun. Later on they had a brainstorm night. It was really neat, each grade's teachers setup a learning station about something having to do with flight - bats, airplanes, butterflies, kites... The funnest part was shaking up alka seltzer tabs in pill bottles and then sitting them down to let them explode like rockets. They flew so high!

The whole family went to Razorfest and had a blast. It rained a few times, but we walked around and I got the biggest corn dog I have ever seen, yummy! It felt good to stray from the diet. Abbi, her friend and I got tired fast, but Eric and Tyler stayed behind for the Red & White game. I am so ready for football season, the best part is the family visits.

I had a garage sale this past weekend, it was pretty successful but the best part was getting the kids rooms cleaned out. Tyler's took a couple of hours, Abbi's a few days. Go figure.

Max and I have gotten to go eat lunch with Abbi quite often. I have to just drop off Tyler's for him, he doesn't like the idea of Mommy staying to eat with him. Oh well, one day I'll be cool again, or maybe not. Tyler has been having baseball practice and scrimmages. I love going to watch him play, I have been missing it! I wish he would play sports year round, it is so much fun watching him and his friends.

Max is sleeping 6-8 hours every night. Still in my arms, but sleeping. It is a start. I put Tyler and Abbi in their beds at about 3 months, so we have a few more weeks. He is napping in his playpen now during the day so hopefully he will do well for the sitter.

Well, I go back to work part time Friday, yes this Friday! Time has flown by too quickly. I'll have to make the next couple of days as productive as possible, hence the quick blog update. We are off to El Do this weekend for Mother's Day. I can't wait to see everyone and watch Isabel and Jansen's dance recital. Next time I update I'll be a working Mom again, say a prayer for us all.

We are blessed.



























































































































1 comment:

  1. Max looks so handsome in his sweater vest! So GQ!! Wish that other handsome son of yours would get in a picture. Tell him all the girls will miss him at the dance recital this year! They always get so excited when Jansen tells them he's coming down!! Can't wait til Friday- Love you all and praying going back to work will be good for you and Max!

    ReplyDelete